Sunday, December 17, 2017

A Belated Farewell



Hello everyone. As you are aware, I've been on a blogging hiatus. Looking at the last entry from August 27th really hit home how long it's been. There's a variety of personal reasons for my slowdown, but the biggest issue is that my creative well has run dry for things to write about. I could write whatever seems catchy or comes to my head, but the last thing I want is to turn into a tabletop news aggregate churning out clickbait. I may come back if I feel the muse return, but I cannot predict when that will happen.

I am happy that for the past 3 years my writings provided entertainment and inspiration to fellow gamers. From homebrew to rewrites to topical issues I covered a wide range, and I feel that my own creative writing grew all the stronger thanks to it. It's been a good long ride, and I hope to meet you all once again on the foggy road that is the future.

1 comment:

  1. I recently stumbled on this looking for conversion ideas for Dragonlance. I'm incorporating your DL series stuff and was very sad when you stopped right before Dragons of Dreams.

    ReplyDelete