Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Quasar Knight's Christmas Sale


Christmas Image from WP Clipart

It's hard to believe that I've been writing role-playing sourcebooks for half a year, but here we are.  I've always sought to make my work both original and affordable in comparison to the many other offerings online by tackling concepts and ideas which have been relatively unexplored in 3rd Party  fantasy d20 games and retroclones.  I decided to host a sale for the holidays and the end of the year, but instead of holding it for one day I'm extending it from today to New Year's Day.

My entire catalog is 50% off on Drive-Thru RPG.  I specialize heavily in Pathfinder at the moment, but I do have an OSR book I'm sure classic fans will enjoy.  If you had any of these items in your shopping cart or wish list, now would be a good time to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment